Server Support, Maintenance and Monitoring
Create IT Group understands that your server infrastructure is critical to running your business effectively, just as it is for our own. Server support is normally provided as part of one of our proactive and reliable IT support packages. We are able to offer flexible options that enable us to provide truly bespoke server support, unique to your business demands.
Proactive Support & Monitoring
Businesses rely on systems to be operational such as application servers and file servers to run their business. Monitoring these crucial servers has become paramount so that you are aware of any potential problems before they become critical.
Your server will be monitored to identify, report and fix (subject to approval) any potential server issues, including:
- CPU Utilization
- Memory Utilization
- Network Interface (NIC) Usage
- Hard Disk Space & Resilience
- SQL App Monitoring
- Exchange App Monitoring
- Web App Monitoring
Periodic Server Health Checks
Normally carried out after 18:00 to limit business impact. Upon completion we will provide a comprehensive report detailing areas of concern and issues that have been identified through this process. We will then send this to our customer contact and update into our central log.
Our Service Benefits
- Fastest time-to-fix – our processes and proactive nature help us to expedite resolution.
- Client focus – see our case studies and client comments, we are business focused technology people.
- Qualified engineers – we demand the best from our staff, both in terms of their client facing and technical skills.
- Flexible solutions – there is no ‘one size fits all’ here, we tailor our services to your business.
- Competitive pricing – we don’t just deliver a service, we deliver business enhancing value.
Looking for further information on any of our server support & administration services, or want to talk about customisation? Please call us for an informal discussion on 020 7458 4458 or you can use our online quotations & call back form to get in touch.