Microsoft SharePoint Installation and Support for Your Business
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 will enable you to develop effective business strategies by providing your organisation with workflows, and collaboration areas where you, your colleagues and customers can check-out documents to modify them. You can also view revisions and restore previous versions and avoid duplicate documents being created. With seamless integration with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, using these systems together is extremely easy.
- Improves productivity and encourages communication along with employee engagement through discussion forums and global announcement features
- Enhanced collaboration and version control using check-in and check-out functions for popular document formats, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full control over user access, permissions and functionality
- Reduces operational costs by implementing workflows that automate manual and time consuming business processes
Benefits of Using SharePoint in Your Business
- Employees can access information securely from anywhere in the world using a standard Internet Explorer web browser or Windows Mobile Device
- Always access the most up-to-date versions of shared documents
- Reduce travel costs by enabling the use of virtual meetings to take place
- Microsoft Hosted SharePoint 2010 is managed within our secure data centre
- Fast implementation with minimum time, effort and resources
There are several options available to organisations wishing to work with a hosted SharePoint solution. You can choose a solution that gives you up to 5GB of storage for your SharePoint site, or a dedicated SharePoint 2010 solution which keeps your SharePoint site running on a dedicated server within the secure data centre. Please contact us to discuss the options which are right for your business.