Email Solutions for Dynamic Businesses
Create IT Group specialise in the maintenance and support of in-house email systems. We can help you migrate your environment as well, perhaps from an older version of Microsoft Exchange which has come to end-of life. Our support for email systems is included for covering all-in-one solutions such as Microsoft Small Business Server.
There are a myriad of email solutions out there today, and with electronic messaging now the primary form of business communication it is imperative that your chosen system is maintained, supported and backup up properly.
What About Hosted Email?
When you decide to move to a hosted Exchange business e-mail service, you are choosing to avoid the expense, management and maintenance that comes with implementing and running a messaging service within your own premises.
Very simply, the service works like this. Your hosted Microsoft Exchange e-mails are stored securely within a state-of-the-art data centre. Then, using Microsoft Outlook, or a number of other leading e-mail clients, you connect securely to access your entire mailbox, which includes contacts, calendar and task lists. You can do this from both your computer and a mobile device. Your e-mails can also be scanned by our anti-spam and anti-virus service, SureMessage. The entire service gives you peace of mind by being backed by a 99% Service Level Agreement (details available upon request).
Hosted Solutions for Every Email Requirement
All businesses should have the full featured support of an Exchange Email service. The benefits over basic POP email are vast. Migrating to our cloud exchange email is easy, inexpensive, and benefits a business with these features:
- 15GB Email Storage per User
- A gigantic email inbox, with the option of more space should you need it.
- Shared Calendars
- Share your calendar partially or fully. Create calendars to track project schedules and manage resources.
- Shared Contacts
- Share a company-wide address book, providing access to your business contacts, no matter where you are.
- Sync with Mobile Devices
- Access everything from your mobile device. See changes instantly reflected across all connected devices; mobile, laptops, desktops and tablets.
- Cloud Backup
- Your data is automatically backed up every evening. Deleted emails are stored for 14 days for quick retrieval.
- Outlook Webmail App
- Secure access to manage your email from any Internet connected computer.
- Automatic Email Replies
- Going on holiday? Out of the office responses are included as standard.
- Outlook 2010 & 2013 Ready
- The professional email software of choice for modern businesses.