Microsoft Lync Setup & Installation
Microsoft Lync enables your organisation to communicate quickly, easily and effectively with colleagues through your PC in real-time.
No matter whether you are in the same office or at a different location, this service is a true collaboration enabler. You can avoid the time and cost involved in trying to track down co-workers to get a quick update on an issue, as well as travelling to meetings which often last a lot longer.
What Does Microsoft Lync Do?
Lync simplifies and streamlines your communications by putting existing business applications and services such as instant messaging, video, audio and web conferencing, Live Meeting and desktop sharing at your fingertips. Lync enables your organisations employees to hold face-to-face meetings to discuss projects, share documents and desktops, preview presentations with your colleagues, without having to leave your desk.
How much does it cost?
- Priced on a per user, per month basis via our hosted services platform
- No extra costs for software, servers or maintenance and no set up fees
- Choice of 12, 24 or 36 month contracts
- Instant messaging with test chat and file transfer, enabling real-time information to be shared immediately.
- Group chat for communicating with all of the right people, instantly.
- Presence enabling you and your colleagues will be able to see who is busy, on a call or in a meeting. Everybody will know who is ready and available to communicate.
- Desktop sharing that enables your employees to see each others desktops, ideal for working on documents as you would in a physical meeting.
- Voice & video conferencing.
- Live meetings can be scheduled in Outlook, or take place immediately. You can ensure remote meetings are effective as face-to-face ones, reducing the cost of travel, time and resources.
Looking for further information on Microsoft Lync and our communications services, or want to talk about customisation? Please call us for an informal discussion on 020 7458 4458 or you can use our online quotations & call back form to get in touch.