Business Video Conferencing Services
Reduce Costs & Increase Productivity
Recent leaps forward in technology have seen the birth of some incredible video and audio conferencing systems becoming available to businesses and organisations of all sizes. Streamlining businesses, reducing costs by eliminating travel and time-spent travelling, enabling businesses to make informed decisions instantly, from anywhere.
What are the Business Benefits?
- Remove the expense of business travel, and employee time spent out of the office.
- Reduce carbon footprints, and easily show how your business is applying a greener ethos to it’s way of working.
- Increase productivity and efficiency as employees spend more time in the office carrying out their daily tasks.
- Fast implementation times, user friendly software and easy to understand training.
Where can I use video conferencing?
You don’t need to invest in new spaces within your organisations premises. You can use any of your existing areas including:
- Meeting rooms
- Training rooms
- Breakout spaces
- Desk based conferencing
Who can Benefit from Video Conferencing?
We’ve yet to find an organisation that can’t benefit, from just the cost-reduction’s in travel, let alone all of the other tangible improvements a video conferencing system will bring.
- Businesses of all sizes
- Government, central and local
- Universities, colleges and schools
- Hostpitals, Health Clinics & Dentists
- Emergency services
- Charities & Trusts
Create IT Group Offering
We’ve installed and configured systems for all types of organisation, including some pretty big household names to date. Create IT are extremely capable, knowledgeable and customer focused in all we do. With depth of experience in all three major vendors, LifeSize, Tandberg and Polycom, we are able to design the right solution for you.
- System selection and design
- Installation planning and management
- System procurement
- System installation
- Configuration & user training
- On-going support & maintenance services
Which system should I choose?
Choosing a vendor with which to work with for your video conferencing requirements largely depends on your organisations demands, and to an extent your existing infrastructure.
For instance, if you use a Cisco telephony system, it would make sense to go for Tandberg (recently aquired by Cisco). We have a brief overview of each of the vendors we work with, available to download above, please contact us on 020 7458 4458 for guidance or request a call back using our online form.