Broadband Solutions & Support for Small, Medium and Large Businesses
Create IT delivers a wide range of dedicated broadband solutions, specifically designed with business in mind. Whether you are a home office or teleworker requiring VPN access, to managed business premises that need Voice and Data in a single network service, we can provide the right solution for you.
Our broadband is dedicated for business users and consists of multiple central pipes offering enhanced resilience and redundancy backed up with highly trained technical staff to provide first class support.
There are many options available for business broadband, and what is best for you will depend on three things:
- Your workplace location – generally in an urban area you are likely to be able to use fibre-optic networks, but in the countryside, capacity varies hugely. This may be your main limiting factor.
- Your requirements – staffing numbers, technology in use, and they type of business you are will also affect what you need. The more connected you are, the more staff and the more cloud services your use (including VoIP) the more bandwidth you need.
- Your budget – in telecoms the sky is almost the limit. However you may only be able to afford up to a certain tier of supply, we aim to find you the broadband solution for your budget.
We can also help you choose the right overall solution. For example investing in a much better broadband solution will almost certainly help you in replacing expensive leased phone systems with the much more efficient VoIP solutions and, in most cases, will be a better commercial decision to go with more expensive broadband.
A Business Broadband Solution Built Around You
- ADSL Max – Up to 8Mb download, up to 800Kb upload, up to 25 using email and web-based services
- ADSL 2+ & Annex M – Up to 16Mb download, up to 2.5 Mb upload, up to 25 using VOIP, conferencing and cloud services
- SDSL – Perfect for businesses which need as much upload as download speed, Up to 2.5Mb upload and download, for up to 25 users
- Leased Lines – The high-demand solution, Up to 1,000Mb download and upload, for as many staff as you can fit into any number of buildings!
However, if this list leaves you confused then contact us and we’ll explain each of the options and benefits to your business. Just call us on 020 7458 4458 and discuss with our friendly support team.